7.3.05

When it is over, all you can say is...

...what a weekend. Busy and fun and silly and weird. I attended a wedding, hung out with good friends, did some good things and made some mistakes, laughed, cried, and purred. So, all in all it was a completely normal weekend, and I can chalk myself up to be one of the luckiest humans around.

The iPod came up with the following on my way to work today:

Calculation Theme - Metric
You Let Yourself Go - Lindy
We Are All Made Of Stars - Moby
Symbolistic White Walls - Matthew Good Band
Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers
Message In A Bottle - The Police
behind the line - The Secret

I like the shuffle menu item that was added to my 3G in the last round of iPod Software Updates. I always had my BrainPod on random, but the menu item makes it easier to get everything started. Nice work people.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luvs it when you purrrr!

2:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home