20.7.04

Iceland is so mid-nineteen-nineties...

(I'm in the middle of a giant cleaning binge. On a Monday night/Tuesday Morning. I stop only to mention this because I just broke something that I really cared about and need to divert myself before picking up all of the bits of glass.)

Although I've been, *like*, dying to go to Iceland since forever (even going so far as to convince an ex-girlfriend that it was the perfect place to go for a honeymoon!) - I think the whole place has been a little played out. I mean it has a lot of those super awesome exotic elements: Island culture, volcanos, Norse gods and a inbreeding population of hotties... I have yet to find any travel guides proclaiming Sakhalin as the new-latest-coolest-hippest-most- wallpaper*-worthy-unknown-hotspot in the galaxy. Got it? Cool. Now go away.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I implore you not to use the word "like" as punctuation while you're impugning my ancestry.

- mhoye

3:36 p.m.  
Blogger bing-bong your emails are ready! said...

Mike,

Please be advised that my use of *like* as punctuation was a one time only event to establish the comedic tone of the sentence following it. That, and I was really punchy. In fact, I'm punchy now.

4:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iceland... like Canada, but with $8.00 coffee. And Fishcicles

:)
Bella

9:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home