9.3.05

sweet moments...

Okay, so I'm still at work... while I wait for the machines to do their thing (render, upload, take over the world, whatnot) I do paperwork or sometimes veg. while reading stuff on the net.

Craigslist is always a rich source of bad-good stuff. And since I've always had a thing for reading the "Missed Connections" sections of newspapers, I tend to check out the lists' missed connections section. For me, it is the examination of what drives people to seek out these strangers that they may have only seen for a moment or two. A spark, a moment, something that wakes us from our slumbering selves and shows us that there is so much more out there than we let ourselves see.

I'm sure that you know what I'm talking about.

This one is really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home