17.3.05

Wunnerful! 42!

Wow.

I've been trying to write this all day, but I've seldom had more than 180 seconds of uninterrupted time to focus - I'm that busy right now. Cut a commercial spot, deal with locations for an upcoming shoot, help wrap out a job, pay the bills, shepherd a couple jobs through post-production... I sorta feel the way Yoda looks in that light-sabre scene in the latest StarWars movie, all bounce-bouncing around in a rapid-but-fluid motion. When done correctly it allows for incredible flexibility and dynamism; when one loses that state of grace everything goes to hell very quickly.

Bounce, bounce...

This evening I'm taking my S.O. out to dinner. It's in celebration of our first month together. Sure, it's just a month - but wow, what a month it has been! It's been intense and packed with joy. It's been about discovering what you will do to make someone that you care about smile. It's about sharing the spark - the beginning of something that you want to share and cherish.

I guess every time we go through this, we get better at it.
And that, my friends, is the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything.

Bounce bounce bounce...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home